Monday, June 9, 2014

Weekend Recap!

Happy Monday!  I was able to enjoy my first summer Friday of the season this week.  For those of you who aren't familiar, summer Fridays are when the office closes a little early.  Ours closes at 3:00 pm.

Friday night was spent on the couch with Thai food.  Perfection.  Saturday was a little more eventful.  My normal Barry's class turned interesting when the instructor drank some girls water after she was drinking too much and then he dumped it all over himself.  You won't get it unless you've been to a class, but it was pretty funny.


While Jaime went to Belmont, I ventured to Belle Mead, NJ for my managers engagement party.  It could not have been a more perfect evening for an outdoor event.

Here are a few girls from the team.  We've all started to dress somewhat alike.


BBQ + champagne = heaven.


Tequila shots were a must before we left.


As if I hadn't had enough BBQ, we decided to drop by the Big Apple BBQ for a couple sandwiches.

I had to snap a shot of the Flatiron building on our way.  I don't know why I'm so obsessed.  I think it happened after we watched a documentary on it.


We ended up just getting a pulled pork sandwich from a NY restaurant, Dinosaur BBQ.  It was still SO GOOD!


Gorgeous day, again!


We stopped by Eately on our walk home in an attempt to find some ingredients for dinner.  I love a fresh meat counter...


And gorgeous veggies.


Jaime's always on the hunt for some good cherries.  


Hopefully this week goes by fast because we have yet another busy weekend ahead of us.

xx,
KMH


No comments:

Post a Comment