Monday, January 27, 2014

Weekend Recap!

Happy Monday!  I'm ready for spring.  It snowed on and off for the entire weekend.  For what was supposed to be uneventful, it ended up being a fairly busy weekend.

This is what we've been dealing with lately.


Friday night we met up with a friend that was in town for a drink, after we had planted ourselves on the couch to watch the Big Lebowski for the first time.  Can you believe neither one of us have ever seen this classic?

Saturday we ended up doing lunch at Juniper Brooklyn before bowling at The Gutter in Williamsburg.

NOT on my normal diet.  


 My husband would like to join a bowling league.



Cheers!

I'm finally starting to feel like my normal self again after being sick and having a lingering cold.  It's time to get back to my normal workout routine now that I'm on the mend.

I hope everyone has a great week!

xx,
KMH

PS - I promise to start taking pictures with our new camera rather than on my iPhone.  Much better quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment