Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Likeable Links

We're almost through this week, thank goodness.

It's been a while since I've posted Likeable Links, which is unfortunate since I've read some great things over the course of the last few weeks.  I promise I won't go this long again.

Here are a few things I've enjoyed lately.



****************************************************
** Did everyone see these "I have a dream" photos?

** There is nothing better than classic french toast on a Saturday morning.

** Put down your phone and enjoy the moment.  Seriously.  I can definitely relate, which is sad.

** I absolutely love this idea.  I actually might bring this as my hostess gift to our next event.  If it's appropriate of course.

Words of wisdom for the week...

This is totally true.



No comments:

Post a Comment