Monday, February 10, 2014

A Mix of Everything!

The only thing getting me through this week is the three day weekend ahead!  Jaime was in Seattle this weekend for his brother's bachelor party, which meant I had a relaxing weekend at home.  It might have involved some cleaning.  Due to my low-key vibe, I have no pictures to show for what I did.  It's probably for the best.

Even though it's a week late, here's a brief weekend recap for you from last weekend.

Friday night started and ended with margaritas.  I know it's not the ideal drink when it's snowing, but it sounded so good.



The weather went from this on Saturday afternoon...



To this Saturday night.


We finally tried Han Dynasty.  While it was quite delicious, for $35/per person, we received way too much food.



Here are some fun articles to get you through the week.

**********************************************

  
** I'll definitely be asking my mom these questions.  How cute!  Mother's can definitely provide some wise wisdom.  You don't know how wise until you get older.

** Adorable kitchen cheat sheet.  I love info-graphs. 

** A grilled cheese is always a good dinner option.  I'll definitely be making #'s 1, 3, 6, 8 and 19.

** Make note of all the regrets dying people have.  Makes you stop and think. 

** These made me cry.

Happy Monday!

xx,
KMH

No comments:

Post a Comment