Monday, October 7, 2013

Weekend Recap!

This weekend, as always, went by faster than the proceeding week.  I am not ready to tackle all that is on my plate for the next five days. 


The weekend was spent relaxing and taking lots of naps; like every weekend should be spent.

We finished Downton Abbey.  I CANNOT BELIEVE what happened at the end of season 3.   So sad.

I must say, my husband has become quite a bartender.  We hosted some friends on Saturday night and made a variety of gin drinks.  A bigger apartment is going to be necessary for our growing bar.  The make-up of a good bar will be included in a future post.  :) 

I could sit in Washington Square Park and people watch every night.


I hope everyone has a great week!  It must be productive for me.

xx,
KMH

No comments:

Post a Comment