Friday, October 4, 2013

Likeable Links



I am so happy it’s Friday!  

   Do you ever have those days that fly by and all of a sudden it's 3:00 pm and you're freaking out that you only have a few hours left until the end of the day?  That's been my whole week?


I am ready to relax and try to get ahead on some of the work I did not get to this week.  And I am so excited that it's October.  September and October are probably my two favorite months!



With this week being so crazy, I leave you with some Likable Links for your weekend.


** I find this article kind of horrifying.  I don't think I would want Jaime to do something like this for me.  I am way too much of a control freak.  At least I know I am though.  :)



** First things first, this list of ‘25 Things Every WomanShould Know’ is pretty much dead on.  Especially #4, so everyone write that one down.

** The iOS 7 features are starting to really confuse me, so thank God for this list.  I am sure I’m using my iPhone to about 20% of its potential.

** The ‘100best dishes and drinks in New York City 2013’ was released this week.  We will definitely be wanting to try some of these this fall.

** Am I actually an introvert?

Have a great weekend!

 xx,

KMH 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment