Tuesday, October 1, 2013

New Mexico Recap: Part 2

After attending the stunning New Mexico wedding we did last weekend, we ended up heading back to Albuquerque and spending a couple of days at the Los Poblanos Inn and Organic Farm.  It was incredibly relaxing.


I love a canopy bed.  I wish we could fit one in our apartment.


The only thing to make our stay even more relaxing?  A thunderstorm.


I have never stayed at a hotel that provided earplugs before.


We had some delicious food while we were there.  I overdid it on New Mexican food though.  Sadly the restaurant on their grounds, La Merienda, was closed during our stay.

  
The view from 10,000 feet was beautiful.  


I wish a bike ride was a part of my normal Monday routine.


I am not sure if and when we'll ever be back in New Mexico, but I'd highly recommend a stay on these gorgeous grounds if you are visiting.

xx,
KMH


No comments:

Post a Comment