Monday, September 30, 2013

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday!  Lots of relaxing was done this weekend.  We are back to our normal routine after traveling last weekend and Jaime being a bit under the weather.

Friday night we attended a late birthday dinner at Frankies 457 in Brooklyn for one of my best friends.  It was a family style Italian feast and was delicious.  It of course included a lot of red wine.



One shot with the birthday girl.



Saturday I was back to my normal Barry's class.  A 2 minute plank on the treadmill is not how I want to end an intense run (which included sprints and inclines).  I guess I'm getting what I pay for.

It was a gorgeous day out on Saturday, so we spent the day shopping in Soho.  I don't remember Soho ever being so busy when we would visit New York before living here.  Where did all these people come from?!



Anyway, Fall wardrobes have arrived.  I didn't pick-up any clothes (like I'm waiting in the dressing room line on a Saturday afternoon), but I did pick-up some new make-up.  Stay tuned for that post.  The brand I purchased offers pretty amazing coverage.

Have a great week!

xx,
KMH

No comments:

Post a Comment