Thursday, September 26, 2013

New Mexico Recap: Part 1

For those of you that follow me on Instagram, I sincerely apologize for the picture overload this past weekend.  Who am I kidding, I'm not sorry.  Deal with it.

We spent this past weekend in Santa Fe and Albuquerque.  First stop, Santa Fe for a friend's wedding.  It was STUNNING!  I really want to be a wedding planner, going to weddings only reiterates this.  (It's definitely something I've thought of doing on the side.)

First stop was the rehearsal dinner at the La Pasada Hotel.  While we didn't stay there, I'd highly recommend it!  Gorgeous grounds.


How adorable is this patio setting?  Apparently we just had missed a tequila serving donkey.  Dammit!


Another shot with this gorgeous lady at the rehearsal dinner.  Yes, we pretty much have the same outfit on.  Oops.


This was our breathtaking view for the cocktail hour on Saturday night at the wedding.


I cannot tell you how much I love a long rectangular table with a great runner (no tablecloth).  So freaking elegant!  And chiavari chairs...need I say more?


Yes, I had a number of wine glasses in front of me.  Judge away.


Such a clever selection of late night snacks!


In the end, it was an amazing wedding!  Great location, amazing food and a gorgeous couple.  I'm so glad they had their wedding in New Mexico; great place to visit.

Happy (almost) Friday!  The second half of our New Mexican journey will be posted next week.

xx,
KMH

No comments:

Post a Comment