Friday, August 2, 2013

Health and Fitness Friday!

Happy Friday!  

Who drinks soda (or pop, depending on where you're from)?  Very rarely do I crave carbonated beverages; especially since I discovered that it's linked to my headaches.  Even seltzer gives me a headache.  The only time I must have a Diet Coke is at the move theater.  Who doesn't want one with popcorn?!

I drinks lots and lots of water at the office.  In fact, I probably drink more water during the week than the weekend.

Which is why I kind of want to order this water bottle.

This smart bottle actually tracks how much water you should consume versus what you actually do consume.  One trick that I do to drink more water is drink it with fresh lemon juice.  

More recently, I just purchased a plastic bottle of lemon juice so there's no prepping involved.  Oh, and I also MUST drink water with ice.  

Throw some lemon in your water, it's prove to curb your appetite.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen these before! I think I might need one :)

    ReplyDelete