Thursday, August 1, 2013

Lady Like Nails

It's not surprise that I typically can't keep nail polish on.  And, if you're like me, you have about 50 different colors of nail polish that you never use!

Between working out, cleaning, working and cooking it chips so easily it's not even worth putting on.  I would say that after a manicure I have a chip in less than 24 hours.  Pathetic, I know.

However, I still want great looking nails.  It really bothers me when I don't have time to file and (at least) put a base strengthener coat on.

Just recently though, I stumbled upon a pretty neutral color that works year round and a top coat that helps my polish last even longer.



On the left is my "Grow Stronger" from Essie, the middle Lady Like and on the right Sally Hansen's Strengthening Top Coat.  So far, so good on the top coat.

In fact, the last time I painted my nails myself, the polish stayed on for FOUR DAYS!


How often do you change up your polish?

xx,
KMH

No comments:

Post a Comment