Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Dream BBQ

I would kill for a backyard right about now.  Not because I love the outdoors, because let's face it, I don't.  But because I love a good BBQ with good drinks, food and friends.  Especially this time of year!

The summertime is the perfect time to kick back, relax and grill.  I'm envious of those around us that have a backyard spacious enough to fit a grill, any grill and of course patio/lawn furniture.  Ugh, to live in the burbs!

So what do you need to make the perfect BBQ?

First things first, the invite.  Please tell me you've heard and explored Paperless Post.  It's adorable.  Take this invite for example.  

(Sidenote: It should also be made known that I'm obsessed with paper products, especially invites.  So of course I didn't mind mocking this one up.  :))


Good food.  While hamburgers and hotdogs are obviously a must, I love a good ole kabab.  They are easy to cook and fun to eat.


Nothing says summer more than a piece of grilled corn on the cob.  My fave!


Of course no good BBQ is complete without a refreshing summer cocktail.  

I've been craving Skinny Girl Margaritas lately, but these delicious drinks on Cupcakes and Cashmere also sounds interesting.  

http://cupcakesandcashmere.com/3-summertime-cocktails/
(Photo courtesy of Cupcakes and Cashmere)

When will you plan your next BBQ?

No comments:

Post a Comment