Sunday, July 28, 2013

Health and Fitness Friday!

I'm not sure why this didn't go live on Friday, but here you go...

Happy Friday!

This week was insane.  It started off a little rocky, but we all made it through.  I wish wine was allowed everyday at your desk.  I guess I will live with it happening every Thursday at our office.

I have a haircut this weekend.  Thank God too, my hair is getting a bit too long.  I just had a haircut and color, but I didn't get enough taken off last time.  I hate this mid length; where it's not really a long bob or short hair.  It is just hanging here now.

Here is some inspiration I'm using for my appointment this Saturday.


In other news, I did a guest blog post for The Lean Green Bean that will be up on Saturday.  In case you haven't checked out her site, it's amazing!  So many great recipes and fitness tips.  Definitely inspirational.  I really admire her food prep Sundays as well.  I'm good at food prep, but not THAT good.  Definitely head over to her site for some health advice. 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment