Thursday, June 20, 2013

Bedding Inspiration

How long are you supposed to keep bedding?  I'm sick of ours.  After thinking about it for a while, I decided I wanted new bedding as my birthday present.  While I know it's a gift for both of us rather than just me, I don't care.  I made up my mind.

There are SO many bedding options, so much inspiration on Pinterest and a billion stores that sell great bedding (there's a lot of ugly bedding out there too...wow).

We have had pretty colorful bedding for about three years.  I'm ready to move on to a more neutral, classic set.  Here are some photos I'm using for inspiration.







   
Ultimately, I think I have landed on this grey option from Restoration Hardware.  They have GORGEOUS bedding in case you didn't know.  There sheets are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!



To make it a little more fun, I want to pick up some pillows from West Elm as well.  We have quite a busy weekend ahead of us piecing this all together.  I'm excited!

2 comments:

  1. I really like this page so much, so better to keep on posting! Thanks.
    Curvehospitality provides extensive range of Casegoods,Seating,Lighting,Artwork,Bathroom fixtures,Electronics,Drapery and Flooring.It saving valuable space.
    hotel design

    ReplyDelete