Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Likable Links

Wow, it's been a while since the last Likable Links!  Just another reminder why there are professional bloggers out there; it's hard to keep up with this hobby.  Here are some fun links I've come across over the last few weeks.

** My mom and I still watch pageants and talk about them...the entire time.  I know, no one else watches these days.  I found this article about the swimsuit competition very interesting.  I don't know for sure if they'll lose any visitors, but I'm guessing it doesn't help.

** After buying a few bridesmaids dresses, the theory behind actually being able to wear a bridesmaid dress more than once is quite interesting.  Maybe I should have had my bridesmaids all buy a LBD.

** How adorable is this couple?  They own a store back in KC, but they've received a lot of attention for their own label.  Way to represent!  :)

** These photos could not be any more precious.  Doesn't beat this moment though:



Hope everyone is having a great week!  

PS - Happy (belated) Father's Day to the most amazing man in the world.  My dad.  I feel so incredibly lucky to have you in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment