Monday, May 13, 2013

Weekend Recap: Happy Monday!

We have quite the busy week ahead of us, and this doesn't only include work related festivities.  Which is why it was perfect that we had a nice relaxing weekend.


Before I jump in, I want to once again say Happy Mother's Day to both my mom and mother-in-law.  Super excited to celebrate with them and the rest of our families back in KC Memorial Day weekend.

We kicked off the weekend with the obvious, takeout and catching up on the many items we have saved on our DVR.  I don't really know why anyone would end their week differently.

On my quest to try a new workout class all the time, I tried Exhale with a friend.  It's hard!  What appears to be somewhat simple can really leave you sore and unable to walk up or down stairs.

After sunset cocktails with friends, we headed to Abe & Arthur's for dinner (which we are pretty sure turns into a club at night - there were multiple tables of early 20 somethings ready to hit the town...man I feel old).  


Dinner was followed by jazz at Arthur's Tavern.  We have been meaning to try more places in our neighborhood and loved this little gem.  Definitely taking y parents there when they visit in June.

Hope everyone else enjoyed their weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment