Friday, April 12, 2013

Health & Fitness Friday

Happy Friday!!  Nothing too exciting planned this weekend.  This week has been long and exhausting.  Our office is about to make a move next week, so it seems busier than ever.

In addition to getting to some work this weekend I didn't have to get to, I must transition our fall/winter clothes out; I'm sick of all our scarves and coats on the coat rack.  OK, maybe they are 90% mine, but whatever.  And by out I mean under the bed.  :)


There has been a couple of THOSE days this week (you know which ones I'm talking about, the ones where everything seems to go wrong), so needless to say I'm ready for the weekend.

This is a friendly, healthy, reminder to learn from your mistakes or things that don't go your way and move on.  Easier said than done, I know, but always good to be reminded.


Have a great weekend!  Yet another Barry's class on Saturday; I'm addicted.  But I think I'll pass on this anti-gravity course until a later date.  As much as I loved hanging upside down, I can only take so much.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment