Monday, April 15, 2013

Happy Monday!

This weekend was gorgeous!  Never have I felt more inclined to spend time outside than I did this weekend.  Unfortunately though, I didn't spend as much time as I wanted to outdoors. 
 
Friday night we watched Life of Pi.  Amazing movie!  If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend watching it.  We signed up for Netflix; so they mail us a new movie every week.  I have to say, it's become a fun ritual!

Saturday was gorgeous!  After a super tough workout (I love getting my ass kicked on the weekend), I did a store run before we headed to dinner at Battersby in Brooklyn.  

(Sidenote: I hadn't planned our meals out for the week prior to going to the store; I must say, shopping is so much easier with a list.)


I love Cherry Blossoms! 


I will definitely be trying to replicate this pink cocktail that consisted of grapefruit juice, gin and champagne.  It was so refreshing.  

All in all, it was a great, very productive weekend!  Which is exactly what I needed.  I put away our winter coats and organized everything in our apartment.  Nothing like Spring cleaning.



I ended the weekend prepping for the week.  First on the list, making my lunches.   I'm kind of excited about the menu this week: chicken breasts, Brussels sprouts and vegetable brown rice.  Instead of making the rice with water, I used Trader Joe's vegetable broth.  It tastes really good! 
 
Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment