Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy Monday!

Another great weekend to report!  Cold, but gorgeous.



Friday night was the perfect night to stay in (when is it not?!).  I made us a delicious dinner that started with fresh oysters.  I bought a oyster shucker last weekend and was pretty pumped to use it; weird, I know.



I also made steak bruschetta and a salad.  Very easy bruschetta recipe coming this week.  So good!



Saturday night we did a little shopping for the spring; a lot of stores are still having some great sales.  Then finally headed to Korea Town with some friends for dinner.



And that's a wrap!  I have a very busy week ahead.  

We officially move into our new office tomorrow; it's so cool!  I'll be posting pictures of the space tomorrow.  

After getting all unpacked and settled, it's time to get back to work.  Lot's to do!  

No comments:

Post a Comment