Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Back on Madison Avenue!

I've been with  my current company for three years (wow!  where does the time go?).  

When I first started, we were in a much smaller office, but we also had less people and were separated on three floors.

Then we moved up in the world and moved to Park Avenue.  To be quite honest, when we moved in, I thought we'd never out grow that space.  

The time has come to move again (we keep on growing) and now we're back on Madison Avenue.

We moved into our new office yesterday and it is amazing!

Great building!  We even have a smaller coffee bar for guests to help themselves while they wait.  

Our last lobby area wasn't as welcoming as it is now.  New lobby...very sleek.

Can we please talk about the snack situation?  Love every single item on here, and this isn't even all of it.

The fridge will always be well stocked!

I want to live in an apartment that has this size of kitchen.

And last but not least, my lovely desk area (so organized, don't you think?).  

I'm very excited about our new and inviting space!  Here is to all the new memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment