Monday, October 27, 2014

Weekend Recap

Well hello, happy Monday! It's has been a while. We recently returned from our trip to Europe and I'm in the process of prepping some great posts. Here is a shot from our last day. Paris, what more can I say.


I also thought it might be helpful to write about my process when planning a trip; a lot goes into it. I know I rely heavily on websites, blogs, social media, etc., when planning vacations, so I thought I would add my two cents.

I hope everyone has had a great weekend!

KMH

1 comment:

  1. Dishes at the 70s restaurant Little Ways are pure magic on a plate. Each plate is a canvas on which the chef's skill and creativity are combined with the best ingredients to create a culinary masterpiece. Dining here is not just about satisfying your hunger, it is an exquisite journey into the world of culinary excellence.

    ReplyDelete