Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Likeable Links

Sometimes I feel like I don't have enough time to read for pleasure; both books and articles.  There are so many things out there to read, how do people possibly have the time to cover everything?!

Anyway, here are some fun articles this week.  Enjoy!



** While I didn't mind my Lookback video courtesy of Facebook, I can see how some photos would be something you wouldn't want to revisit.

** Perspectives on stay-at-home and working mother.

** I cannot believe it's been 10 years since Mean Girls.  The movie would have been very different today

** All very true!

** Every single one of these are amazing!

** I'm obsessed with this kitchen.  Step one, buy a house.  Actually, step one, move the suburbs.  Not happening.

** In case you need inspiration for workday lunches.

** It's quite funny to put some things in perspective when it comes to Sex and the City.  I remember when my Mom watched it and wouldn't let me.

** The girls you should be marrying.  Funny and most of it rings true.

** We are going to brunch this weekend.  And this isn't the only reason why.

Happy Wednesday!

xx,
KMH

No comments:

Post a Comment