Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year's Resolutions - 2014!

New Year, new you!  Isn't that the saying?  While I appreciate what New Year's resolutions stand for, there's something to be said about being the best you year round.

I hope everyone had a great time ringing in 2014.  I know we did!

Great dinner with friends.  We managed to find a restaurant in the New York that wasn't offering a pre-fixed menu only.


Everything is better in these coupe glasses from Crate and Barrel.


 Now on to my resolutions.  Here are a few of mine:

** Practice more patience, in all aspects of my life.  I am not a patient person.  I try to be, but I'm not fooling anyone.

** Fit in more early morning workouts.  I do a great job of working out, but with the workdays getting longer and longer, I need to get my butt out of bed before work.  No excuses.

** Stop worrying so much...about EVERYTHING!  I'm a bit of a hypochondriac and worry about everything and everyone that I love.  I need to let go!

**  Live in the moment.  This is a good life lesson for everyone.  Life is too short.  Don't worry about what's next.

** Let go of the planning process every so often.  For those of you that know me knows that this will be hard.  I'm such a planner and need to hand over the reins every so often.

What are your New Year's Resolutions?

xx,
KMH


No comments:

Post a Comment