Monday, October 21, 2013

Weekend Recap: Vegas/Denver

What a fantastic weekend!  It was a long week last week though.  Rarely do I travel for work, but last week I was in Las Vegas from Monday – Thursday.  Vegas is exhausting.  

I was luckily able to grab drinks with my brother-in-law and future sister-in-law as well!  Love them!!  Thanks for meeting me.

Our conference started at 8:30 am every day, which meant we had to be ready by 7:45 am to ensure we had breakfast before the festivities began.  It was quite interesting getting up at the same time others were coming home.   #whathappensinvegasstaysinvegas

The conference was very informative; definitely something I’d attend again.  Their welcome and cocktail party were really fun!  Checkout this extra-long foosball table!  I’ve never seen anything like it.


 Any event that has a DJ at 8:30 am you know has to be interesting.  Right?

After the conference, I headed to Denver to visit a friend of mine and her husband.  It was a blast!  Do you ever feel like you’re terrible at visiting friends?  I feel like most of my friends have come to visit me, but I have never visited them. 
Katie (not me, my friend) had so many fun things planned.  We went to Fresh to get our nails done, brunch at Snooze and dinner at Duo.  I highly recommend every single one of these places if you haven’t been and live in the Denver area.  We also went to brunch at Root Down.  Bottomless mimosas?  Yes, please!  

Here are a few photos from the weekend.

Awesome restaurant, Duo!  So cute.
Such great hosts.

I never get eggs Benedict, but this was amazing!!!  Go to Snooze immediately, Denver folks.
Definitely great to reconnect and have some quality time with a friend you rarely get to see.

Next on the list, my friend and her fiancé that I’m dying to visit in San Francisco.  It will happen sooner or later!  :)
After a week of only working out once and eating and drinking a lot, I’m ready to get back into my routine.  Work is very busy this week (as always), but I’m trying to fit in at least 5 workouts!  Wish me luck. 
Have a great week!
XX,
KMH

No comments:

Post a Comment