Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Planning A Bachelorette

Bachelorette parties are so much fun!  I loved mine.  It is so great to have all your girlfriends in one place.  I have truly amazing friends.


If this doesn't sum up the weekend, I don't know what does.

 
Anyway, my brother-in-law and future sister-in-law are getting married early next year.  Which means there is a fun girls weekend scheduled on the West Coast in January.

I offered to take the lead on the planning process (my favorite thing!!) and it got me thinking about everything you need to consider when putting an event like this together.  It's a lot!

(I love planning and organizing events as much as Monica Geller loved her label maker in Friends.  Remember how excited she was to make folders for Chandler when looking for a job.  #loser)

First things first, figuring out a destination, potential dates and how many people are tentatively attending.  Once you have all this, you can start researching hotels and activities.  You want to have a date locked in as soon as possible to allow people time to purchase their airline tickets (if necessary) as far in advance as possible.

What is my favorite part of any event and the most crucial piece (I think)?  The invites, of course.  How adorable are these options?




 Can't wait to celebrate this beauty in January!

xx,
KMH

No comments:

Post a Comment