Thursday, October 10, 2013

Color Me Pretty

How often do you buy makeup?

I know some of my friends buy new makeup all the time; they LOVE beauty products.  I've never enjoyed shopping for make-up as much as I have for shoes or bags.  That said, given how infrequently I buy make-up, I forget how expensive it can be.  The only piece of good news is that it lasts a long time.

One of my friends who is actually in the beauty industry always has a flawless complexion.  I mean, gorgeous!  I am not sure why I haven't asked her about the brand she uses sooner, but I finally did and it was a brand I hadn't even considered.

Has anyone tried Giorgio Armani makeup?  Yeah, me neither.  I ended up packing up Armani's Luminous Silk Foundation.  It's awesome, so lite on your skin.


Your makeup always looks flawless when you get it done professionally, as it should.  However, it can never be recreated at home.

Here's me right after, still in Bloomingdale's, obviously.


Oh, by the way, if you get your makeup done at the counter and buy a few things, always ask for free samples.  The sample sizes are very generous and allow for you to try a product you wouldn't normally.  Who knows, you might love it! 

xx,
KMH

No comments:

Post a Comment