Monday, August 19, 2013

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday!  Monday always creeps up faster than I would like.  Thank goodness next week is a four day week, followed by a four day weekend.  Much needed relaxation ahead!

What makes it worse is that I can never get to sleep on Sunday night.  It makes for a really rough Monday morning.

We had another adventurous weekend in the outer boroughs of New York.  To kick off Saturday we headed down to Beekman's Beer Garden on the water.  Gorgeous day!  You really didn't feel like you were in New York.


How can you have a bad day when this is your view?


After drinking way too much beer (I'm not a beer person, I don't even know why I had any), we headed to Flushing for dinner at Sik Gaek.  This place was insane.

(In case you were wondering, this lobster was still moving when it was brought to our table.)



Sundays are typically my day to prepare for the week.  However, I still like to relax.  I have yet to find a good balance between the to because I always end Sunday night really stressed.  

Maybe I should start to prepare things on Saturday?  I don't know.  I'll figure it out eventually.  Maybe I should just hire an assistant.

Have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment