Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Looks I'm Loving for Fall!

Fall is nearing, thank god, and Fall clothes are coming out in stores.  I cannot believe we are going to have to start thinking about sweaters and jackets.  

Items on my Fall wish list include: 1) a new black leather jacket, 2) any chunky sweaters, 3) boots (always - even though I just bough a new pair of Frye's last season) and of course 4) scarves - preferably a really long ivory cashmere one!

Additionally, here are a few looks I'm loving right now for the Fall.  Hopefully it can serve as inspiration to you as well.

I love this look of an over-sized black sweater with a great pair of stilettos.  I am pretty sure my Grandma Kay's philosophy that heels go with anything works here.  ;)  I cannot agree more.

Photo from Caroline Sandstrom.
I must find this flannel shirt and the lighter colored jeans!  I pretty much have the boots, so check that off the list.

Photo from Happily Grey.
 This hat is adorable!  Especially when you pair it with a little black leather jacket and a great blouse.

Photo from of Glitter Guide.

 These are only a few looks on my very long list that I've been eying lately.  Great inspiration for the colder months ahead.  Especially when you can occasionally feel not so cute with a million layers of clothes on for warmth.

What's on your wish list for the Fall?



No comments:

Post a Comment