Monday, July 22, 2013

Weekend Recap

Same story, just a different Monday.  I don't hate Monday's as much as some people, but it's not one of my favorite days.
The terrible heat wave that hit NYC last week seems to be over (for now) though.  Friday and Saturday were so hot, we didn't even really consider going outside.  My Barry's class was horrific though; the air was basically NOT on.  I hope that means I burned more calories than normal.  ;)

The only thing out of the ordinary we did was venture to Big Gay Ice Cream for a cone on Saturday night.  Pretty crazy, I know.  It was still pretty hot...


But well worth it to have the Salty Pimp!


I made what I thought was going to be a delicious BBQ meal Saturday night, but the pork was not appealing to me once it was cooked.  It looked great though!


Thank goodness Jaime ate his sandwich.  I only really liked the fries.  Which actually was a new recipe; I tried to replicate the fires from Jack Stack in Kansas City (recipe to come soon).

Here's to hoping it stays cool this week!

xx,
KMH
  

No comments:

Post a Comment