Thursday, June 13, 2013

Quinciple

Just another busy week and slacking on my posts.  The usual.

My birthday is this weekend and my mom has been inquiring about what I want for a present (I don't want any presents!  Seriously...unless someone is buying me a Chanel purse #nevergoingtohappen).

Anyway, my mom sent me to Quinciple to check it out.  I have never heard of it before.

Of course we have the ability to get groceries delivered, but this service is quite interesting.

One key difference, they offer recipes for the ingredients they send to you!

The only downsides I see are the cost: it's $50/week in Manhattan, which isn't bad considering that it's all delivered right to your door.  But what if you have to purchase other ingredients.  And then also, the hours in which the box is delivered is slightly inconvenient.  Don't people have jobs?!

Don't get me wrong though, it'd be GREAT to have someone shop for me.  Now, if only someone would cook for me too.

Each week they feature different ingredient.  Here's an example of next week's:


If you're Manhattan or Brooklyn, you should definitely check it out.  I am definitely thinking about trying it at least once.

No comments:

Post a Comment