Friday, May 3, 2013

Health and Fitness Friday

TGIF!  So ready for the weekend!  I know it doesn't seem right to follow-up my fondue recipe with a health post, but oh well.  :)

Once again, just thinking ahead for bikini season.  Is anyone else watching their portion control these days?  I am.

I never can remember how much of each I should eat.  I found this guide very helpful.  My favorite is the rice, pasta, fruit and veggies hand symbol; I think I always make way too much pasta, specifically.

It's also dawned on me that I might be using too much cooking oil.  I know extra virgin olive oil is good for you in small amounts, but I think I use more than I am aware of.  So these last few weeks I've been trying to use more vegetable oil rather than olive oil.  Even though it doesn't taste as good, it serves the same purpose.

We have a busy Saturday ahead of us.  Although I plan on doing N-O-T-H-I-N-G on Sunday.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment