I am in desperate need of some new spring/summer clothes and shoes. One item high on my list? Black wedges.
I have worn a cream color pair of wedges to the ground, and even though they go with everything, I always feel like I've been lacking a pair of wedges that can transition from day to night.
1) Michael Kors: These are probably my favorite. Michael Kors are always reliable and are on the comfortable side.
2) Dolce Vita: Always a great brand! They aren't over priced, are durable and pretty comfortable by my standards.
3) Kardashian Collection: I'm not thrilled these are part of the Kardashian Collection, but they are kind of cute. I feel like I'd fall over though.
4) Alice and Olivia: Simple. I like them.
5) Asos: I don't know why, but these seem to be the dressiest to me. A great option though.
Find anything you like? I think I'm going to go with #1 or #2.