Ever come across blogs, stories, photos, products, etc., that you want to share with others? I do. Going forward, I will try and share at least three fun links (maybe more) that I come across over the course of the week.
Here are the first:
- SNL: Melissa McCarthy hosted SNL last Saturday. She's pretty freaking funny. That show isn't overly funny on a regular basis anymore, unfortunately, but she's definitely seems like a true comedian.
- Charge it: I'm seriously thinking of purchasing this awesome little invention! A purse that CHARGES your phone. Sign me up!
- I hate NY: This article on the Huffington Post is pretty hilarious and SO true. One of the best lines "There are only two seasons in New York -- excruciating heat and bitter cold." Seriously, it's worse than Kansas.
- Migraines Suck: Migraines suck! I often get annoyed when people Facebook or Tweet that they have a migraine, when they are having a migraine. If you actually had a true migraine, you would not even be able to look at a computer. Just saying...
- The Feminist Housewife: As a working woman, I found this article very interesting!
What interesting articles have you read this week?