Monday, September 16, 2013

Weekend Recap!

Oh hey!  It's been a while.  Between work and our busy weekends, I haven't had much time to think about blogging, let alone actually doing it.

September is in full swing!  It is truly my favorite time of year.  September means sweaters are coming out and the windows are open.  From here, we have Halloween (which, even though I hate I still love the season), Thanksgiving and Christmas.  Love!

Friday I went to a party that kicked off wedding festivities for a friend; her wedding is this weekend.  It was a gorgeous night.  We officially need to move to a building with rooftop access.  So nice!


The night ended with me drinking red wine out of a champagne glass.  Enough said.  (Oh, and eating the brownie in the background.)


Saturday included a long day of day drinking, which I admit is fun!  However, not as much when you have to go to a party later that night.  Both fun, but made for an exhausting evening.  Needless to say, we did not move from the couch on Sunday.

My husband was quite content though.


Another busy (but short) week ahead.  I leave you with these inspirational words in the meantime.


Have a great week!

xx,
KMH


No comments:

Post a Comment