Monday, September 9, 2013

Happy Monday!

Busy day today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a full post.  Nothing too exciting to report from this weekend.  Although, we did eat some fried chicken from Blue Ribbon Fried Chicken.  The only issue...it wasn't my fave.


While it looks delicious, it could have definitely used some salt and some love from my Grammy.  She was the best at fried chicken (sorry Mom).  Although, my mom is very, VERY close!!

While waiting for tomorrow's post, here are some words of wisdom that even I need to take into consideration.


I let myself get consumed with so many negative thoughts that are beyond my control, it's a waste.  I know this, but it's a good reminder.  I need to focus my energy elsewhere.  Maybe I need a hobby?  Hmm, time to start thinking.

Cheers to Monday!

xx,
KMH

No comments:

Post a Comment