Monday, August 12, 2013

Weekend Recap!

Does anyone else take so many pictures that their phone becomes too full?  Just me?  I figured.

My camera was full, so not too many pictures to post from this weekend's festivities.  :(

 Friday we obviously stayed in (so relaxing) and watched House of Cards.  I'm going to say this again, WATCH THIS SHOW!  So good!  As I get older, relaxing weekends become more crucial to actually functioning during the week.

It was another gorgeous Saturday and you can feel Fall nearing.  I cannot stand the heat, so cooler weather has been great.

Photo courtesy of my lovely husband.
 We made one (very quick) stop at the Golden Mall out in Flushing.  It is supposed to have some pretty authentic food.  However, since we had just had Dim Sum, we opted not to get anything.  Really sketchy place. 

Golden Mall in Flushing.

Totally random photo, I just thought it was so pretty outside yesterday.  Great day to hit the gym and groccery store for this week's essentials.  


I am headed the Hamptons with my coworkers today.  I have been two other times since I've been with the company and it proves to be a great team building experience.  Definitely breaks up the week.

In totally unrelated news, we are 21 days away from our one year wedding anniversary.  I cannot believe it's almost been a year.  Looking forward to celebrating over a nice long weekend.  :)


Cheers to a great week!

xx,
KMH

No comments:

Post a Comment