Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Likeable Links


How is everyone's week going?  I am thrilled it's already Wednesday; busy week.  Two more days and counting.  In the meantime, lots of fun links to share this week!

 ** I'm totally buying this print.  I just don't know where to put it in our apartment.

** This Buzzfeed article is hilarious, and very true!  #15 is definitely my favorite is spot on.  In fact, I hate when I have to break my stride.

** Great reminder of why I didn't get a tattoo in college.  Not that I ever wanted one.  Fully support those that get tattoos, I actually envy people that feel that much passion and want something on their body.  However, I have had the nightmare of waking up with a HUGE tattoo on my body.

** Every year we go to the Big Apple BBQ.  This year is no different.  The line-up, as always, looks great!  I miss Kansas BBQ.

What fun reads, articles, products, etc. have you come across this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment